Tuesday 5 November 2013

When there is nothing to do, there is always something to do.

I seem to have said that macro is my favourite type of photography, then I have barely added any macro photos! doh! So seen as I am in a little bit of a rush I will just post up a few photos that I took, and have a little bit of a rant.

 So the rant!!

 It always annoys me when people say there is never anything to photograph and everything is boring around them. I mean there are things absolutely EVERYWHERE that can take a great photo, as long as you spend the time looking for it and making sure you get the great shot. Even a piece of rubbish can make a great photo, you just have to work on it! So next time I hear someone say that I'm going to tell them to stop for a second and look around. Look at the things that they are too busy ignoring whilst moaning and go and take a photo of it.

 These were taken when I was in one of those 'there's nothing to photograph moods' and told myself to snap out of it. So i headed to my garden and snapped away!








 What do you shoot when there is nothing to shoot?

2 comments:

  1. Those colors are so beautiful! Just started following your blog and I love it! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! i hope I continue to impress!

      Guy

      Delete