Thursday 19 December 2013

Arty Farty

I like to think that I am creative. I am a photographer, play the drums, taught myself guitar and I design for a living (once I get back to my job!). I also paint. So this post isn't going to be about the photography, infact that is pretty bad seen as it was really dark in my room, but about hte paintings and drawings that I have produced. As you may be able to tell, I love popart, and I especially love painting it, so the majority of my work is in that area. Most of these paintings I must admit I have taken from pictures on the internet, and then adapted them on a graphics program to be more what I wanted to do!

1. In my bedroom at home - A Woman
2. in my bedroom at home - A Car across 3 canvasses
3. In my living room at home - A 1 Metre Square Cow
4. In my bedroom at Loughborough - A Mini
5. In my bedroom at Loughborough - Lego Heads
6. Sketch - A Woman
7. Drawing - 2 pop art faces (still incomplete because I could not do his mouth no matter how hard I tried!)












Don't forget to enter my competition where you can win one of these for yourself!
 photo giveaway_zpsafcde469.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I like the 6th piece the most but they're all look pretty good. for me, if I can't draw something, I go on the net and look for reference photos.

    as for the photos being too dark, you might try some free software just to brighten them up.

    have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I do have some software, I can just never be bothered to use it!

      Guy

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. It's nice to see someone writing about something their passionate about! http://abeautyquark.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/liebster-award-nomination.html
    Nash x x
    http://abeautyquark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Nash, sorry it has taken so long to reply, been so busy at Christmas. Thanks so much for nominating me for that! I look forward to taking part in it!

      Guy

      Delete