Monday 30 December 2013

Hebden Bridge

It has been at least a week from the last time I posted, which really is not good enough, bad me! However I have been spending time with family and friends etc. so it is a little more acceptable!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas period, and there is still New Year's Eve to come so the celebrations will still be going!!

I had my family up for a few days which included my two lovely little nieces which was a real treat over Christmas. We went on a walk to a little place called Hebden Bridge here in Yorkshire. If you watch the news then every time it floods Hebden Bridge is always featured as it floods so badly!
Anyway, here are 3 snaps I took whilst on our little walk.


Plenty more Christmas related posts coming in the next week or so, so keep your eyes peeled!






Don't forget to enter my competition where you can win one of these for yourself!
 photo giveaway_zpsafcde469.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment