Sunday 22 December 2013

Lakeside Plants

My fourth and final post from Charnwood Water! It was such a good blog photo day! See my other posts from Charnwood Water here:


Anyway, usually I try to take a few photos from different angles for each subject, then pick which of those is my favourite to go on the blog. However this time it is different. I loved this plant so much that you get 3, yes THREE different angles of it! Wow! There are other plants here too like the ivy, but this one I have never seen before so I am showing it you now!








Don't forget to enter my competition where you can win one of these for yourself!
 photo giveaway_zpsafcde469.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Green things! haha there are no green things to be found here anymore :( Stupid Canada. Love all these shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so surprised that there were still green things about! Everything else was just brown!

      Delete