Thursday 23 January 2014

Bradgate Sunsets




Prepare yourself for a post full of extremely similar images, however I just couldn't pick my favourite of the bunch and it's getting late so I can't be bothered either!

Sunsets are great images to capture, and during the winter, if you are a student like me, they come mid afternoon and so it's a great time after you have just got out of bed to go for a walk and shoot some of these! 

Here are some images of the sunset, taken whilst at Bradgate park, which most of you will have seen bits of from my previous posts. You can find them here:


Enjoy!











Don't forget to enter my competition where you can win one of these for yourself!
 photo giveaway_zpsafcde469.jpg

2 comments:

  1. sunsets are great to shot, mostly because I'm never wake early enough for sunrise, plus, the colors are always great. I like the last two shots the most.

    have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I love the sunsets for the colours, and it's true, if you're up early enough to see the sunrise you won't be in a mood to take photographs!

    ReplyDelete