Sunday 5 January 2014

Christmas Decorations

I know it is the new year now, and that Christmas is well and truly gone, however I have taken all of these lovely photos so you will be seeing them!

These are some photos of decorations taken around the house. This first lot are some of the decorations that could be found at my girlfriend's house. They had plenty on show, but whenever I found any time to actually go and take photos round there, it was always dark and they just didn't look as good as they did in the daytime.

When looking at them properly on my computer I found that there are only two photos that could be used, which is a real shame! But here they are!

1. A birdcage filled with lights and baubles
2. A bow placed on one of the trees




Don't forget to enter my competition where you can win one of these for yourself!
 photo giveaway_zpsafcde469.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment