Tuesday 7 January 2014

Her Red Coat

Lotherton Hall near Leeds is where today's photos come from. It's an old house with surrounding gardens that are really pretty. So in the new year, myself and my girlfriend decided to go and have a look around and go and take some pictures! To be honest I will probably get 3 or 4 posts out of the photos I have taken at Lotherton Hall, which is really lucky as I won't be going out much this week with exams and hand ins!

In this post, it is all about one thing. Her Red Coat. Luckily for me, this was the first time she had worn the coat! I have never really taken photos of her from far away, and until now. I was lagging behind (trying to snap some leaves) when I looked up and saw her from afar in the red coat. Now in winter so many colours just disappear leaving a brown dull mess, and the red coat stood out so well that I had to take pictures of her!

So here is the first batch of photos from Lotherton Hall (which I will talk about properly in one of the other posts) featuring the red coat.

Also, if you want to see her blog about all things beauty then visit her at themakeuptimes.blogspot.co.uk!






For a couple of these photos I used my Gorilla pod. Don't forget to enter my competition
where you can win one of them for yourself!
 photo giveaway_zpsafcde469.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment