Thursday 9 January 2014

Lotherton Landscapes

Lotherton is back! Post number three, with number one and two here:

Today's instalment is the landscapes of Lotherton Hall. As previously mention, Lotherton Hall is a really old house with surrounding gardens and a bird sanctuary. This post covers the views of the garden and the beautiful landscapes that you see from the house. The gardens are really pretty, and to be honest I much prefer shooting close up and macro shots, but these views caught my eye so I had to give it a go! here are the results:

1. View from the back of the house.
2. The entrance to the house.
3. The view from the front door.
4. A lovely little wendy house in the grounds.
5. The entrance to the  'Secret Garden'.

Which do you prefer to shoot, close ups or landscapes? Or both!




For some of these I used my Gorilla Pod. Don't forget to enter my competition where you can win one of them for yourself!
 photo giveaway_zpsafcde469.jpg

 Click Here to Follow Me on Bloglovin!

This was shared here:

Dear Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment