Wednesday 26 February 2014

Manchester City Centre

As I got off the train in Manchester a couple weekends ago, I walked to Piccadilly Gardens to meet Hana to go stay at hers for the weekend. When I got there I got a call from her saying that she had walked to the train station to meet me, doh! So, as I waited for her to walk back to meet me, I went to take some snaps.

In the city centre they have recently just put up this wheel which has been across the country, and we actually went on it in York. It's like a mini London Eye as you have your own enclosed capsule, so it's pretty cool. Anyway, at night it is lit up and it looks awesome. 

Also there is a water feature at the bottom of it which now lights up! It's really eye-catching with lots of different colours and patterns etc. Kids seemed to love it too, running through the water trying to avoid being hit! Moving water usually gives some pretty good photos, and can make some really nice effects, however shooting water fountains is a whole different kettle of fish! With only a few seconds to actually pick the best point, focus the lens and take the photo, you really have to be on your toes ready to go!
So, here are the photos I took:





No comments:

Post a Comment