Tuesday 11 March 2014

Supercars

At the beginning of the year I went on a ride in TWO super cars. It was pretty awesome. It was a present from my parents for my 21st birthday buy I only got round to doing it 10 months later! Seeing as I had just taken my car back home, my mum drove me to the place which wasn't too far from Loughborough.
Now I love cars. I don't know all the technical stuff about them all, but I can appreciate the statistics and I know a good car when I see one. So when I turned up at this place and there was over £3 million worth of cars, you really have to be amazed.
The two cars that I got to drive were an Aston Martin DB9 and a Ferrari 360. My mum was my designated photographer whilst I was in the car driving, so she snapped a couple of these, and the rest were taken by myself as I ogled over them!

1. A McLaren MP4, an Audi R8 - one I have driven before, a Ferrari 458 Italia - my favourite ever car!
2. A bunch of cars
3. Me in the Aston Martin DB9
4. Setting off
5. Parked up
6 & 7. The back of a £250,000 Lamborghini

Sadly there are no photos of me in the Ferrari, but I can't blame my mum as she isn't a photographer and it was raining and getting dark!








No comments:

Post a Comment