Thursday 24 April 2014

The Jungle Experience

The Jungle Experience is a huge greenhouse at Manor Heath Park, which I blogged about in my last post. It is extremely hot and sweaty in there, but because of this it can house some amazing plants and even some terrapins! As said before, we went to the park with the two youngsters, so some of these were taken whilst holding my 20 month old niece, so it was pretty tough!

1. A water lily
2. A pink flower
3. A flower that looks like baby birds feeding in the middle
4. A terrapin with a red head
5. Patterned leaves
6. Flower buds
7. A red flower










this was shared on:



Click, Pray, Create: Find Beauty Friday

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...these are beautiful! I love the turtle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I was so happy to see that they still had them in there!

      Delete